Dr. Berne's Optic Nerve Package
The optic nerve requires a high amount of nutrient support to remain healthy. In this package, this protocol will help you support better optic nerve health.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. SORRY NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Dr. Berne's Optic Nerve Package contains one of each of the following:
- Dr. Berne's Whole Health Eye Formula
- Dr. Berne's Whole Health Omega 3
- Dr. Berne's Whole Health Vitamin E Isomers
- Dr. Berne's Optic Nerve Formula
|Dr. Berne's Whole Health Eye Formula
Dr. Berne's Whole Health Eye Formula Provides a broad spectrum of nutrients specifically selected to support the eye function—No other product on the market offers this comprehensive set of nutrients
- Mixed carotenoids along with preformed vitamin A naturally sourced from palm tree fruit
- Therapeutic doses of lutein and zeaxanthin esters from natural plant sources
- Increased levels of riboflavin and methylcobalamin, crucial for healthy homocysteine metabolism
- Bilberry extract, standardized to 36% anthocyanins
- Taurine is included for its role in supporting retinal health
- Patients in poor health may have difficulty converting beta carotene into vitamin A. For this reason, I like to include preformed vitamin A.
- Generous amounts of riboflavin and methylcobalamin, since they are crucial for healthy homocysteine metabolism. Research tells us that high homocysteine levels aggravate many eye conditions.
- Therapeutic doses of lutein and zeaxanthin esters, shown to be better absorbed than their non-esterified counterparts, all great for macula health.
- Bilberry (standardized to 36% anthocyanins), which has been shown in research to work 2-4 times better than placebo at improving ocular fatigue, dimming eyesight, and vision with sparks
- Taurine, as a deficiency in this amino acid has been shown to lead to retinal degeneration. Taurine supplementation has been used with some success to prevent, treat and stabilize retinal changes.
- Helps neutralize exposure to toxins, ultraviolet light from the sun, and free radicals which can all do major damage to the eye. The simple act of letting light pass through the eye and hitting the retina increases the exposure of eye tissue to a range of different light- generated free radicals. For this reason, it makes sense to optimize intake of eye-nourishing nutrients, especially as we age.
- This formula is a comprehensive formulation containing a vast array of eye-supportive nutrients, including lutein, zeaxanthin, bilberry, Ginkgo biloba, curcumin, green tea, taurine, lipoic acid, vitamin A, and mixed carotenoids including beta carotene. This product does not contain synthetic carotenoids, as research shows that natural carotenoids offer a superior spectrum of benefits.
Dosage: 2 Capsules per day
|Dr. Berne’s Omega 3 Formula
Dr. Berne’s Omega 3 Formula is a high-potency omega-3 product providing 600 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 400 mg of dexahexapentaeonic acid (DHA) in each 2-softgel serving. This product may be an ideal choice when a more aggressive application of omega-3 is desired.
In order to maintain optimum health, the body requires a variety of different fats. Two of these—omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids—are essential. As a result of industrialized farming practices and modern food processing technology, the American diet is very high in omega-6s, but low in omega-3s. Correcting this imbalance through foods and supplements can be beneficial for the entire body.
The Story Behind Omega-3s
The best sources of omega-3 fats are cold water fish like salmon, sardines, and mackerel. The omega-3s that come from marine animals are different from the plant forms (such as walnuts and flaxseed), in that many people cannot effectively convert the plant forms to the animal forms, which are the more potent and biologically active versions that the body ultimately requires.
Since most people do not consume cold water fish regularly, supplementation is critical for those concerned about any of the health issues listed to the right, and is also recommended for healthy individuals in order to maintain a good baseline balance of fatty acids.
Proper fatty acid ratios help support:
- Healthy joints
- Robust immune function
- Hydrated skin and lustrous, shiny hair
- Cardiovascular health
• Positive mental outlook and balanced moods
- Clear thinking, memory, and cognitive function
- Healthy cell membranes
Dr. Berne’s Omega 3 Formula contains the omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) – beneficial for supporting a healthy brain, balanced emotions, skin health, maintaining normal cholesterol levels and modulating the inflammatory response*
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) – supports proper brain development and function, visual acuity, maintenance of normal triglyceride levels and blood pressure, eye development and a healthy pregnancy in expectant moms*
Dr. Berne’s Omega 3 Formula contains fish oils in the triglyceride (TG) form —the same way they naturally occur in fish. Most
mass-marketed and lower-priced fish oil supplements come in the ethylester (EE) form. These are less expensive and more convenient to produce, but they are not as readily recognized, digested, and assimilated in the body as the TG form. In order to receive the maximum benefit from omega-3 supplementation, it is critical to provide these fats to the body in the same way they are found naturally in fish. It is only when consumed in this natural form that they are most easily digested and absorbed.
Purity – Dr. Berne’s Omega 3 Formula also includes mixed tocopherols, which protect these fragile oils from oxidation and rancidity. Additionally, these fish oils are molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure purity and to maximize the removal of metals, pesticides, PCBs, and other contaminants.
Recommended Use: Take 2 softgels per day with meals or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Warning: Consult your health-care practitioner before use if you are taking blood thinner medication or if you are planning to have surgery.
|Dr. Berne’s Whole Health Vitamin E Isomers
Dr. Berne’s Whole Health Vitamin E Isomers is a unique tocopherol-free, tocotrienols-only product featuring tocotrienols sourced from the annatto tree. Annatto is the richest known source of tocotrienols, containing 100% tocotrienols (90% delta-isomers and 10% gamma-isomers), with no tocopherols.
Dr. Berne’s Whole Health Vitamin E Isomers 150 contains 150 mg per softgel of delta- and gamma-tocotrienols. Commercial vitamin E supplements are typically rich in tocopherols and low or absent in tocotrienols; however, tocotrienol fractions have unique beneficial effects across a variety of tissues that make them desirable for supporting many aspects of health. Research indicates that tocopherols — especially alpha-tocopherols — may interfere with key clinical effects of tocotrienols, so it may be best to take tocotrienols alone, without tocopherols.
Recommended Use: Take 1 softgel per day or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Dr. Berne’s Optic Nerve Formula
Dr. Berne’s Optic Nerve Formula is a synergistic formula designed to optimize nitric oxide (NO) levels in the body. The ingredients in this formula work to help promote the synthesis and discourage the degradation of nitric oxide, which is beneficial for cardiovascular function, eye circulation, and muscular performance.
Dr. Berne’s Optic Nerve Formula is a comprehensive formula designed to optimize nitric oxide (NO) levels in the body. It is provided in a delicious berry flavored powder for convenient dosing and ease of patient compliance.
This formula may be helpful for:
- increasing the body’s production of NO
- extending the half-life of NO in the body
- protecting NO from producing peroxynitrites (harmful free radicals)
- enhancing the production of ATP
Nitric oxide (NO) is a compound that influences the relaxation of blood vessels and healthy functioning of platelets, the cells and cell fragments responsible for proper blood clotting. For these reasons, NO plays an important role in cardiovascular health. Additionally, proper blood vessel dilation may facilitate increased blood flow to working muscles, with the result being that these muscle cells may receive more oxygen and therefore generate energy more efficiently, ultimately supporting athletic performance. This formula may also support healthy erectile function, which is dependent on adequate blood flow to the penis. By promoting the body’s synthesis of NO and potentially prolonging the presence of NO in the blood, this product may favorably influence erectile function.
Dr. Sam Berne’s mission is to be your trusted source of information and provide the necessary tools to help solve eye-related problems using science-based methods. Instead of living out your diagnosis and immediately turning to surgery or pharmaceuticals, Dr. Berne offers a road map to help deepen the connection to your eyes and increase your health.
OVER 400,000 PEOPLE CLAIMING THEIR EYE HEALTH
With over 400,000 people claiming the effectiveness of Dr. Sam Berne’s products, techniques, and exercises, you will receive a holistic method of healing your eyes. Find out why so many people are raving about Dr. Sam Berne’s products.
Dr. Berne's Optic Nerve Package