Provides a broad spectrum of nutrients specifically selected to support the eye function—No other product on the market offers this comprehensive set of nutrients
- Mixed carotenoids along with preformed vitamin A naturally sourced from palm tree fruit
- Therapeutic doses of lutein and zeaxanthin esters from natural plant sources
- Increased levels of riboflavin and methylcobalamin, crucial for healthy homocysteine metabolism
- Bilberry extract, standardized to 36% anthocyanins
- Taurine is included for its role in supporting retinal health
- Patients in poor health may have difficulty converting beta carotene into vitamin A. For this reason, I like to include preformed vitamin A.
- Generous amounts of riboflavin and methylcobalamin, since they are crucial for healthy homocysteine metabolism. Research tells us that high homocysteine levels aggravate many eye conditions.
- Therapeutic doses of lutein and zeaxanthin esters, shown to be better absorbed than their non-esterified counterparts, all great for macula health.
- Bilberry (standardized to 36% anthocyanins), which has been shown in research to work 2-4 times better than placebo at improving ocular fatigue, dimming eyesight, and vision with sparks
- Taurine, as a deficiency in this amino acid has been shown to lead to retinal degeneration. Taurine supplementation has been used with some success to prevent, treat and stabilize retinal changes.
- Helps neutralize exposure to toxins, ultraviolet light from the sun, and free radicals which can all do major damage to the eye. The simple act of letting light pass through the eye and hitting the retina increases the exposure of eye tissue to a range of different light- generated free radicals. For this reason, it makes sense to optimize intake of eye-nourishing nutrients, especially as we age.
- This formula is a comprehensive formulation containing a vast array of eye-supportive nutrients, including lutein, zeaxanthin, bilberry, Ginkgo biloba, curcumin, green tea, taurine, lipoic acid, vitamin A, and mixed carotenoids including beta carotene. This product does not contain synthetic carotenoids, as research shows that natural carotenoids offer a superior spectrum of benefits.
Dosage: 2 Capsules per day
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Affiliate Program: This discount program is open to any health professional or retail store that would like sell my products. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 1-877-239-3777
All sales are final. Sorry no refunds.
- Protective effects of L- and D-carnosine on alpha-crystallin amyloid fibril formation: implications for cataract disease.
- Associations between lutein, zeaxanthin, and age-related macular degeneration: an overview.
- Possible role for dietary lutein and zeaxanthin in visual development.
- Phytochemicals and age-related eye diseases.
- Phytochemicals and age-related eye diseases.
- Dietary carotenoids, vitamins C and E, and risk of cataract in women: a prospective study.
- Taurine prevents oxidative damage of high glucose-induced cataractogenesis in isolated rat lenses.
- The relationship of dietary carotenoid and vitamin A, E, and C intake with age-related macular degeneration in a case-control study: AREDS Report No. 22.
- Dietary antioxidants and the long-term incidence of age-related macular degeneration: the Blue Mountains Eye Study.
- Supplementation with the carotenoids lutein or zeaxanthin improves human visual performance.
- Levels of iron, zinc, and copper in aqueous humor, lens, and serum in nondiabetic and diabetic patients: their relation to cataract.
- Double-masked, placebo-controlled, randomized trial of lutein and antioxidant supplementation in the intervention of atrophic age-related macular degeneration: the Veterans LAST study (Lutein Antioxidant Supplementation Trial).
- Natural therapies for ocular disorders, part two: cataracts and glaucoma.
- Potential role for Ginkgo biloba extract in the treatment of glaucoma.
- Nickel, chromium, manganese, iron and aluminum levels in human cataractous and normal lenses.
- Effect of cigarette smoking on copper, lead, and cadmium accumulation in human lens.
- [Lipoic acid as a means of metabolic therapy of open-angle glaucoma].
- Dietary carotenoids, vitamins A, C, and E, and advanced age-related macular degeneration. Eye Disease Case-Control Study Group.
- [The effect of lipoic acid on the components of the glutathione system in the lacrimal fluid of patients with open-angle glaucoma].
- Stimulatory effects of ascorbic acid on hyaluronic acid synthesis of in vitro cultured normal and glaucomatous trabecular meshwork cells of the human eye.
- Taurine prevents galactose-induced cataracts.
- Anthocyanins as natural food colorants.
Dr. Sam Berne’s mission is to be your trusted source of information and provide the necessary tools to help solve eye-related problems using science-based methods. Instead of living out your diagnosis and immediately turning to surgery or pharmaceuticals, Dr. Berne offers a road map to help deepen the connection to your eyes and increase your health.
OVER 400,000 PEOPLE CLAIMING THEIR EYE HEALTH
With over 400,000 people claiming the effectiveness of Dr. Sam Berne’s products, techniques, and exercises, you will receive a holistic method of healing your eyes. Find out why so many people are raving about Dr. Sam Berne’s products.
Dr. Berne's Whole Health Eye Formula
I ordered Whole Health Eye Vitamins after my SLT procedure. My eye pressures dropped after my SLT. They dropped again after taking the vitamins and my blurry vision from dry eye improved. I will continue to take the vitamins because of these results.
Best Eye Supplement
My Eyes and Supplement are do well together and are best friends. Thank you
Whole Health Eye Formula
I have been using this product for abouy six weeks. My eye condition (macular degeneration) has stabilized, and I am looking forward to a complete remission of my condition.
5% MSM DROPS, Astaxanthin, & Whole Health Formula
Dr. Berne’s MSM drops have been wonderful for dry eye. I take them once or twice daily, occasionally 3 times, whereas commercial drops I had to take several times a day. I take his supplements on faith. I take so many supplements, it’s hard to discern which to credit for my good health––all of them.
HELPFUL FOR IMPROVING MY VISION
When using these eye vitamins my vision is clearer and I use my reading glasses less.
Dr Bernes Whole Health eye formula
Excellant. It is part of a program to get rid of my cataracts. They are dissolving!!
Whole health eye support
The vitamins are so easy to take, no taste like you get with some other vitamins. They ship them very well in packaging to insure they arrive without damage. The improvement of vision I have had through the protocol that includes these has been amazing.
Fantastic eye supplements
These supplement are wonderful support for eye health. All of Dr Berne’s products are amazing. As a 71 year old, its really important to keep my eyes healthy. I totally trust Dr Berne and want to keep seeing as best i can for as long as possible. Fantastic products!
Excellent product and amazing customer service!
It has only been 1 week however, I do believe that my eyes are feeling better already! Thank you Dr. Berne!
Dr, Berne's Whole Health Eye Support Formula
My experience has been quite good, and I feel some improvement and hope for more as time goes by.